Skip to content
Terms and Conditions
- The Jumping Castle is strictly for children 12 years and younger. Under no circumstances should ADULTS enter onto the Jumping Castle as this will, in time, result in damage to the Jumping Castle or injury to the children.
- Happy Castles will set up the equipment taking into account the full safety of the children. Please do not move the Jumping Castle, motor or extension cable once it has been set up.
- Please ensure that the space at the chosen function venue is big enough for the Jumping Castle and that there is easy access to the venue for unloading and loading of equipment. We do not lift the Jumping Castle over walls under any circumstances.
- The Jumping Castle is to be used in a relatively open and flat grass surface.
- Please do not allow any face paints, party poppers, confetti, streamers, bubbles, sand, mud, pencils, toys, crayons, playdough or any object that may stain or damage the Jumping Castle.
- No food, drinks, sweets, chewing gum and snacks are allowed on or near the jumping castle as to avoid choking and mess. A cleaning fee will be charged to the customer for dirty or stained castles.
- Please ensure that shoes and all sharp objects are removed prior to accessing the Jumping Castle.
- No smoking, braais or naked flames near the Jumping Castle.
- No pets or animals to be allowed on the Jumping Castle.
- The maximum weight on the Jumping Castle unit is 100-150kg, depending on the size of the castle. Always ensure that no overcrowding occurs on the Jumping Castle and limit numbers according to the age and size of children using it.
- For your own safety, the Jumping Castle must be deflated during strong winds. The maximum wind speed for safe operation of an inflatable outdoors is 38km/h. We MUST stress the jumping castle CANNOT be turned on with winds above this.
- All children should exit the Jumping Castle in the case of rain and/or lightning. Please switch off the motor immediately and cover the motor if raining or move the motor indoors or to a dry location. The Jumping Castle must be thoroughly dried before use re-commences.
- Please do not let children hang over the sides of the Jumping Castle as they may fall out causing injury. Somersaulting and climbing on the sides of the Jumping Castle can result in tearing the Jumping Castle.
- No water is allowed on the Jumping Castle unless arranged. If the castle is hired for use with water, the balls will not be supplied. The water needs to be out of the castle at least 30 minutes prior to collection to allow the castle to dry.
- Keep children away from the rear of the castle where the motor is situated.
- Do not move the motor under any circumstances. Keep Motors DRY at ALL TIMES
- In the event of inflation or deflation of the Jumping Castle, do not allow anyone on the Jumping Castle as this is DANGEROUS.
- In case of accidental power outage to the Jumping Castle, please ensure all children leave the Jumping Castle until power is restored and the Jumping Castle is fully inflated.
- Adult supervision is required at ALL times
- The Jumping Castle is to be used at OWN RISK.
- In the event of a cancellation of the hire of the Equipment more than 14 days prior to the date of the event, the total deposit paid will be refunded to the Client.
- In the event of a cancellation of the hire of the Equipment between 7 to 14 days prior to the date of the event, 50% of the total deposit paid will be refunded.
- In the event of a cancellation of the hire of the Equipment less than 7 days prior to the date of the event, the total deposit paid will be forfeited.
- We reserve the right to cancel a delivery if we deem the weather (rain/wind) unsafe to make use of the Jumping Castle. We will, therefore, contact the customer on the day.